Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here We Go

I used to mock 'bloggers'.

I know, I know...blogging is all the rage. It's the new age of journalism. Technology and all that jazz. But I really didn't care much for people who published their diaries online. *For the record I'm generally unimpressed by internet technology. I still love AIM as opposed to gchat. I think Twitter is a plague (although I use it for work). And I liked Facebook better when it was only open to college students.*

And then I saw my friends fall, one by one, into the blogosphere. And I have to admit...their stuff was good. I have foodie friends (who doesn't?), photography friends (again...plenty of those) and friends with messed up relationships (yeah...). Regardless, they didn't make me want to throw up.

So, folks, I'm a travel writer. And this is my travelogue - a series of adventures, mishaps, surprises and delights. I hope you enjoy reading about my journeys as much as I enjoy taking them. Welcome to Trippin: A Travelogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment